We have survived another school term, one that was certainly challenging and demanding on our learners and staff.
We thank you for your continued support during these very difficult times and trust that you will all stay safe over the school holiday.
We say farewell to Mr Erwin Ittershagen-Strauss and Ms Hanel Weidemann at the end of this term and wish them well in their new posts in Port Elizabeth and Uitenhage, respectively.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR TERM 3
- Monday, 19 July School re-opens: 08:00 – 13:45 daily.
- All Grade 10 to 12 learners attend school every day.
- Grade 5 to 9 Group A – Day 1.
- Tuesday, 20 July Grade 5 to 9 Group B – Day 1.
- Monday, 26 July All Grade 5 to 7 learners attend school every day.
- Grade 8 and 9 continue attending school on alternate days.
- Monday, 13 September Grade 5 to 12 Formal Tests/Assessments start.
- Friday, 1 October End of Term 3.
The School Clothing Shop, which is housed at the high school for parents’ and learners’ convenience, will operate from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 13.00 when school reopens on Monday, 19 July.
May you enjoy a restful holiday with your children.
MR W.E. PRINGLE
HEADMASTER | Union High School