The Results Are Out!

We are unbelievably proud of our Matric Class of 2021, who, despite spending the majority of their FET academic career clouded in a global pandemic, has achieved a 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 with 80% of its matriculants bagging bachelor’s degree passes and the other 20%, diploma passes.

These results place Union first in the Dr Beyers Naudé Local Municipality.
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴!