UHS TABLET TECHNOLOGY 2021
It will be compulsory for all Grade 8 – 12 learners to have tablets, as specified below, at the start of 2019.
Annual fee for Tablet registration: R210.00 (to be paid at the start of the year)
No sim cards are allowed in tablets during school time.
Tablet sling bags are available at UHS Clothing Shop.
No I-pads please!
Samsung Galaxy Tab A P585 10.1”
Huawei MediaPad T5
Minimum tablet specifications
- Tier one Android device
- Quad Core CPU at 1.3 GHz processing speed
- 16GB internal storage space
- 2GB RAM or higher (Proline = 1GB Ram)
- Android 5.1.1 or higher
- A-grade Wi-Fi components
- Battery life that can last up to 8 hours during video play
- Screen size – minimum 7” (inches) (It is recommended to take a 9.7” [inches] device as you will be reading from the device for long periods of time.)
NB: Android version 4.4 (KitKat) – 5.0.0 (Lollipop) are not compatible with the MiEbooks app.