Dear parents & guardians,
𝗥𝗘: 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝟯 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
We look forward to receiving your children at the beginning of the third term of the year.
We trust that you are all remaining safe and resolute during the difficult time that we are currently experiencing.
The following procedures will be observed in the re-opening of our school for the third term:
• Union High School will reopen on 26 July 2021 for all grades utilizing the daily rotational timetable model.
• Our Grades 5-9 learners will continue with the weekly rotation timetable model commencing on 26 July 2021. GROUP A will attend school on Monday, 26 July.
• The Grade 5-7 learners will then return to the traditional daily attendance timetable model on 2 August 2021.
• This means that Grades 8-9 will continue with the daily rotational timetable until further notice.
• Grades 10-12 will attend school daily.
All COVID-19 protocols must be observed, and we appeal to parents and guardians not to send learners to school who may be exhibiting symptoms, or who are direct contacts of people who are symptomatic or ill.
MR. W.E. PRINGLE
𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭